Saturday, February 20, 2010

v-day picture post

This is my Valentines Day post with pictures! YAY they are out of order, but oh well, I really need a lesson in blogging!! hahaha well, Sunday morning we woke up, I was reading my Bible in the living room sipping some coffee while Jeff slept in a little bit, then when he woke up he brought out my presents! He is seriously THE BEST! he got me these AWESOME Patagonia shoes I wanted, the soles slip off and they become really cute olive green flats, or they can be some pretty intense walking shoes! I also got really cute black heels, and a really cozy pair of gloves for our walks in Seattle! Then I gave him his gift, Man Vs. Wild on DVD! so we got cozy in bed and watched a few episodes!
Once we got our fill of Bear, we got ready and headed down to Islands to grab some lunch! oh Maui burger, you are so good, and sooo bad for me! it was delicious! then we walked around some stores and headed home to get ready for our dinner date!
we got all fancy, and headed into Laguna Beach for dinner, I had made a reservation for a really nice restaurant, but we never made it, the traffic was SO intense we gave up and went to Harbor House instead, which was SO delicious, I had the biggest piece of cheesecake! wow, this post is making me really sound like a heffy!

We had a wonderful night, walking and talking with the Ocean right next to us! we talked all about Seattle and how excited we are, the things we are looking forward to and the things that might be hard. I really love talking with my husband he sees things so much differently then I do and I think we balance each other well :)


The next day we got out the bikes and rode first to the U-Haul to price some trailers for our move and then to Flour Fusion! I must say the ride along Lake Shore was pretty scary, the bike lane... well it doesn't really exist! but we made it safely and had some delicious turkey sandwiches, fresh fruit, YUMMY iced tea and brownie! mmmmm so good!



Really though, the tea was so delicious!





this is my bike riding face, we are going to get me a rode bike for Seattle, I really enjoyed riding with Jeff, it is something he really loves, and I could definitely really love it too with a little more practice, we probably went about 8 miles! my booty hurt pretty bad!



Bike time!!!! after we got home we relaxed in the Jacuzzi then sat down to watch some of the Olympics! Jeff crashed and took a good cat nap! all in all we had a wonderful Valentines day! It was the best mostly because I got to spend it with my husband and for that I am so thankful!








These are my awesome new shoes, that whole grey part comes off and then it becomes a flat!






PS we sold Jeffs motorcycle, I was bummed because really he looks so SEXY on this thing, but right now its just not going to work for us, this is our memory picture of the Jeff on the bike!









This is in Laguna beach while we were waiting to eat some GRUB!
XOXOX
Kate








3 comments:

Alison said...

u r so pretty and i loooove those shoes!!!!!! i'm glad you two spent v-day together in love!

Lacy Lillian said...

for some reason, I don't think you actually watched Man Vs. Wild.........

Katy Hill said...

HAHAHAH!!!! WE ACTUALLY DID, I LOVE BEAR AND THE SHOW!!!