Friday, February 19, 2010

we are moooooooooooving

I did it! It took a pinch of courage, a dash of bravery and a good swift kick in the booty, but I did it! I gave my notice at work, so now the count down begins!!! I do happy dances multiple times a day when I think about moving to Seattle! It brings me so much joy thinking about what this means for us. I am so excited to venture out with my husband, to go on this journey into a new place, I look forward to watching as our marriage grows and changes, flourishing in the misty weather! I cant wait to see new things with him, go new places and be close to our dear friends again! Those Bravenecs! They have such a special place in our hearts. They stuck by us through the roughest part of our lives, providing genuine solid friendship, honesty, encouragement and prayer. We are forever grateful for them! We are so excited to be close to them again, share life, laughs and food! hahahaha I really love food, what can I say! (weight watchers...)

So, just about three weeks until we fly up, and then week later, we drive up to stay! YESSSS! It is probably the most on a whim thing we have ever done, but I think it is exactly what we need. I am trusting in the Lord and my husband as we make this move!
SOOOOOOOOOO EXCITED!

2 comments:

Mama Branson said...

Woah! You are so brave! Good for you both!

Alison said...

heck ya! i am so excited! now we can eat caaaakkeeee! hahahaha