Wednesday, December 16, 2009

update

whats new... Well, I turned 22! That was pretty sweet. I enjoyed a simple birthday, after work my sweet husband brought a pizza and some delicious cheesecake!! we laughed and ate and snuggled! It was pretty perfect! I feel like I have been so BUSY these days! I practically live at work, get up-work-go home-eat-sleep-work! But I have a good job that pays the bills! woo! Spending lots of time with my love, most of the time laughing our pants off!! hmm... well not literally, well sometimes i guess ;)
Yesterday, was really exciting, I got to break my ring out of JAIL! It has been at the jewelry store getting fixed, I haven't had it for 9 months! One of the side diamonds fell out while I was at Joe's Crab Shack!! luckily, it fell out while I was touching it!! otherwise, imagine trying to find a diamond at Joe's in the middle of the "chicken dance" or the YMCA??!!! (oh and the strobe lights!) goodness me! So thankfully, I kept it all together, took it to the jeweler and got it fixed! I picked it up yesterday, and boy oh boy!! ain't she a beauty!! and the special lights in those stores that make everything sparkle brighter!! be still my heart! I'm so glad to have my ring back, and what it represents!!
I have spent some pretty good times with friends also, the new moon/ravioli night was A-M-A-Z-I-N-G! the food, the movie, the friends, the laughs!! so good. Getting ready for Christmas now! and have I done any shopping??? that's a NEGATIVE. yup I'm a last minute sorta gal! I have got plenty of time..... :/
So that's my lil update on life, as I sit at work, keepin the bank honest! pictures soon, real soooooon!!
So much love and joy my heart could burst sun rays!!
xoxo
Katy

0 comments: