Sunday, November 15, 2009

I have been waiting to write this...


I write this post a little beside myself... Im not sure if this is all the best dream I have ever had in my life and shortly I will wake up, back into my hopeless reality... It is not a dream. This is real. God is working, I have cried out to the Lord for such a long time, asking and pleading for Him to return my love. It is strange how God works, his timing and such. When I had finally given him back to the Lord, fully surrendering his life and our marriage to God, when I had finally become ok with who I am, with my relationship with the Lord, knowing that if I were to be a single divorced woman I would be ok, it wasn't until fully becoming ok with life and sustained in my relationship with my ultimate hubby, did God bring my love back around. I am in awe. I am fully amazed. The Lord has shown me to NEVER EVER underestimate what He can do. To never lose hope, to always continue in faith, to never give up. And when it looks hopeless, keep going, keep pushing, keep praying keep calling out to your heavenly father who hears you and looks on you with loving eyes. He has a plan. We fail to think that He could really do the impossible so we give up. I am thankful that with HIS strength I never gave up. because the blessing is far more then I could ever ask. Its not perfect and we have so much work to do. It is scary, and we are starting at square one, but I am blessed and thankful, that I get to see that face, hold those hands, hear that voice, and live my life with him. God thank you so much!
Its a story that is still continuing it is not over, this is where the rubber hits the road and the real hard work begins, but I know that God is going to honor and bless our marriage. Please continue to pray for us! (I said US not ME.) oh, im so thankful for that!

Pray for our journey...

8 comments:

the jackson 4 said...

Katy! I'm so stinking excited for you guys! Wow, what a testimony you two have now of forgiveness and faithfulness! God is so good. I love you!

Alison said...

aaaahhhhhh!!!!!! tears & excitement!! love u both!!

Unknown said...

Praise God to whome all blessings flow. Praise Him oh creatures here below.... I am crying of joy and praying for your next season together as husband and wife.

Anonymous said...

Katy, thank you for your faithfulness through all of this. It really does help others when they are going through things. You and Jeff are in the Father's hands and now you will truly be starting your marriage from a grounded place.

I'm proud of you both. Love you guys!! Aunt Dede

P.S. Tell Jeff to bring you back out for a TX visit! HA!!

Lacy Lillian said...

Katy,
I can't stop crying. I am so happy. So joyful.

Anonymous said...

Katy and Jeff,

Your "reality" was NEVER hopeless; as you both know now. Jesus is ALWAYS our hope. I couldn't be happier for the two of you. BOTH of you were in my prayers everyday. When you get to be my age, nothing will suprise you about our Heavenly Father. You were absolutely correct when you said now the hard work begins. The enemy will try his hardest to attack your marriage...do WHATEVER it takes to make sure you have a strong and healthy hedge around it! I know God wanted to restore your marriage and I am proud of both of you for allowing Him to do that. Know that you are loved and being prayed for daily.

You are welcome anytime to stay with us in TX.

Love, Grandma

Katy Hill said...

Thank you so much, for all of your prayers. So many people have supported me through all of this, and now you get to support Jeff and I! Please continue to keep us in your prayers. God is so good, thats just the bottome line.
love you all!
<3Katy

Anonymous said...

Hello
propecia finasteride
There are a whole lot of people using this drug.
[url=http://www.denverindependent.com/]buy propecia online[/url]
People suffering from baldness should also try out Propecia.
http://www.denverindependent.com/ - order propecia
Propecia - Combat hair loss
Order Propecia (Finasteride) meds at one of reliable online pharmacies.