Friday, October 2, 2009

september 29, 2009

I always hoped this day wouldn't come.
I thought about it, and have tried to mentally prepare myself, but how do you, really.
The end of a dream. The end of a promise. The end of a vow. The end.
I keep trying to tell myself, hang in there, you never know what can happen, things can change...
I feel like that is keeping me from moving. from going forward. from figuring out how I am going to be ok.

false hope?

I don't know? God has been everything to me through this whole thing, and His hope is not false. I have given it to Him. He knows my heart, He knows his heart. He knows my desire. I am still in it. I will still wait. I am still committed. I still am trusting.
a paper doesnt change the way I feel. a paper doesn't change my mind. The value of this person in my life is worth far more than a piece of paper.

I am so thankful that I have a loving God who is holding my broken heart, who is catching my tears. and who knows the begining and the end. I trust. I have faith.

"Sure belief and trust."

0 comments: