Thursday, October 22, 2009

Recent Happening!

So, I don't have anything witty or semi wise to say... Just some pictures of life and the joys that God is bringing to me!! So, enjoy : )
Going on a date with my brother, well it was for his birthday, but still I love him so much and I am so thankful God has given me such a wonderful brother!

Getting my bank outfits together!! Spending WAYYYY to much money on new clothes, but its legit right??? I need work clothes!! :/

Screwing around in the hospital with my sister!!! clicking the little beeper, blowing up latex gloves, putting these squeezie leg things on, watching Dr. OZ... ahahhah


Taking care of my mom after her surgery. I love her so much and Im glad she is feeling much better. I didnt like seeing her all hooked up to a bunch of stuff, no fun.



I did the walk for life with Jen and Denny in Lake Elsinore, it was really fun and I raised over 200 dollars!! I also did relay for life which supports the research for breast cancer : )




spending time with my beauty sisters!! they are so lovely and amazing and i just am so grateful for them!






My mom! she just makes me laugh, and I love making her laugh so hard she almost pees... well sometimes she might just let a little go....






having my "celebration dinner!" celebrating QUITTING starbucks!!! YAY







hanging out with fantastic friends! Royce making me laugh all the time and seeing Matt, who turns out to have a ton of jokes! : )





JENNY! my weeks just aren't the same unless I spend some friend time with her! she lets me feel exactly what I need to feel in any moment. sometimes, I get pissed and wish I didnt care about anything and the next moment, Im crying because my heart is in pieces, and she is there to talk, listen and eat loads of food with!! xoxo





my last picture at the drive thru window!!! SO NOT sad about that, but look how cute I am in my apron... right?






My friend Sarah! Seriously , I love her! she is an amazing friend and she is constantly pointing me back to the Lord! She has a pretty rad husband Mike, I really like spending time with them!




Loving my family!
I just have been spending lots of time with family and friends! I just started my new job at Pacific Western Bank, I am down in San Diego right now until I move to the Bonsall office.. I really am enjoying it! Im just learning and growing and taking things one day at a time! I love who I am becoming and the best part is, God isn't done with me!!! YAY
Still hoping and praying, but ready to accept whatever unfolds before me. I am strong, better yet, God is strong in me!
YAY
Lots of love,
Katy!











1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay Katy! That was fun and uplifting. So good to see all the family!!

Love you, Aunt Dede