Friday, March 19, 2010

Our Trip To Seattle!

sorry for the delay folks! this is going to be a little game of catch up! wooo so sit down, fasten your seat belts and lets take a little ride on the "what the heck is going on" train! This post is the one I would have written shortly after returning from our trip to Seattle, but with all of the goodbyes and packing I just couldnt find a moment to do this so... here it is!
It was so fun going on a plane ride with Jeff!! That is something we haven't done yet, so it was a the start of a great adventure!! We got up so early and Lexy and Catherine came and got us to take us to LAX. We zipped through the security and soon enough we were on our way to Seattle. We were in the very LAST row on the plane, behind a screaming child, Jeff really enjoyed it..... It was only a 2.5 hour flight and as soon as we began the decent into Seattle Jeff and I were like kids in a candy store!! We have googled the area so much that while we were in the sky we totally knew where everything was we oooooooed and ahhhhhhhhhed at the Space Needle, the Elliot Bay Bike Path, the Music Museum, Gas Works Park... it was awesome! We landed and Ali picked us up!! It was so refreshing seein the awesome Odessy pull up!!! YAYAYAYY

We had lunch at McMinnamins SOOO delicious! Jeff had some delicious beer and I had a delicious salad with this red dressing that was YUMMY! It was so nice to see the boys again, one of the greatest moments was when I got out of the van and Boston was like: "KATYYYYYYY" and ran to me down a pretty steep hill, well he couldn't stop on time so he just kept looking at me while running foward still with a HUGE smile on his face. Once he stopped he ran back and gave me a giant hug! it was awesome!

Willy and Ali took us all around that weekend, we walked downtown and saw this beautiful city! Seattle is so clean!! everyone rides bikes, runs, walks and recycles! It was awesome! we went to Pike Place market, it is just how I imagined!!! fresh flowers everywhere!! fresh fish (jeff loved, not me so much) awesome locally grown stuff, home made stuff ALL SORTS OF STUFF!!! There was some interesting people playing music, a man with rainbow hair!! hahaha

We drank some AMAZING coffee, seriously, Starbucks??? what is that??? Here we are at Vivaces I had the BIGGEST BAGEL of my life, and Im almost certain God made it himself!!!


These beauties are everywhere!!!! Im not even kidding, Seattle is GORGEOUS!!! it is so green, so fresh, the air is clean and crisp and on our trip it was SUNNY!! I think people just tell everyone it rains all of the time so that no one moves here....heheheheh


Look how BIG Boone is!!!! still as cute as ever!!!


The boys had a great time ridding on top of Jeff and Willy's shoulders!


Look at those Lobster tails... looks pretty sick to me, but Jeff was super into the fish!


Here is all of those flowers I was talking about, tulips GORG!!!!! Ten bucks gets you one of these beautiful bundles


Freshly made donuts!!! Jo had a great time chowin down on one of these sweet treats!

Nice little classic for ya!


THREE stories= HEAVEN!

Here is the apartment we looked at, at this point we didnt know it would actually become HOME!!



Its a nice basement cave!!!

Mount Rainier, Jeff wants to climb this crazy mountain!


Gosh, it is so GOOD


SUUUUUUUNNNNNN SO BEAUTIFUL!



Alison, you have been an amazing friend to me!! Thank you for always encouraging me and being there for me through this past CRAZY year! I think you're awesome, so awesome that I even used you in my interview as someone I look up to!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE you friend, thank you for being my friend!


Headin back to Cali...


















1 comments:

Alison said...

oh you are too sweet! i love you so much and can't believe we are neighbors! too good to be true...now we can live life together foreva...love you so much!